- Legendary Roland JC clean tone in an ultra-compact combo
- Stereo 30-watt amp with two 6.5-inch speakers
- Stereo input for true stereo sound with modelers and stereo effects pedals
- Signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect for expansive stereo sound
- High-quality reverb effect
- Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
Iconic JC Clean Tone and Built-In Effects
Around the world, the Roland JC series is renowned as the benchmark in clean guitar amplification. With the JC-22, you can now have that authentic tone in a light, compact package. Two independent power amps and custom-designed speakers deliver the genuine clean sound of the larger JC amps, while the trademark Dimensional Space Chorus effect fills the room with immersive 3D sound. The amp also includes a great-sounding reverb that operates in true stereo for rich, expansive tone.
The Ultimate Home Amp
For playing and practicing at home, there’s no better platform than the JC-22. Its classic clean tone is ideal for use with all types of stompbox pedals, and you can even plug in stereo effects devices for wide, inspiring sound. The JC-22 works great with stereo-capable delay, reverb, and modulation pedals, and it’s also perfectly suited for advanced gear that employs amp modeling, multi-effects, and/or synth capabilities.
Connect and Control
The JC-22’s rear panel is filled with connectivity options. There’s an effects loop for patching in mono or stereo effects, and you even have your choice of series or parallel operation. Line Out jacks give you a convenient direct feed to a mixing console or recorder, while plugging into the Headphones jack automatically mutes the onboard speakers for quiet practice sessions with phones. There’s also support for optional footswitches, which allow you to turn the JC-22’s chorus and reverb effects on/off while playing.